Supreme grade is the finest in quality and the ultimate in appearance. Use it where appearance is more important than budget.
- Manufactured with a clear face
- May contain occasional small knots or minor characteristics that do not detract from the overall appearance.
- Available in most species
Decorative is the most widely used grade and is well suited to most applications.
- Contains sound knots and natural wood characteristics
- Occasional pieces may have chipped edge knots, short-end splits or seasoning checks, and pinholes
- Available in all species
Service is a rustic grade recommended for industrial applications where strength is more important than appearance.
- Allows face knotholes, stain, end splits, skip, roller split, planer burn, and other non-strength reducing characteristics
- Available on inquiry
100% exterior waterproof type, meeting ASTM D2559. Lock-Deck is cured under pressure using high-frequency electronics in a radio frequency (RF) press.
10% to 12% average, maximum 15%.
Manufactured per ANSI/AITC 190.1 and certified by an independent inspection agency.
Random 6 ft. to 16 ft., shipped in multiples of 1 ft. and 1 in. short of nominal
Specified lengths and lengths 18 ft. to 24 ft. or longer are available on inquiry.
- 2×6, 2×8
- 3×6, 3×8
- 4×6, 4×8
- 5×6, 5×8
Following is the typical length assortment for 2 in., 3 in., 4 in., and 5 in. thicknesses.
Minimum 15% combined 14 ft. and/or 16 ft.
Minimum 5% 16 ft.
Maximum 85% 6 ft. to 12 ft.
Maximum 15% 6 ft. to 9 ft.
Minimum 20% combined 14 ft. and/or 16 ft.
Minimum 10% 16 ft.
Maximum 80% 6 ft. to 12 ft.
Maximum 10% 6′ to 9′
Minimum 35% combined 14 ft. and/or 16 ft.
Minimum 20% 16 ft.
Maximum 65% 6 ft. to 12 ft.
Maximum 10% 6 ft. to 9 ft..
Lock-Deck is manufactured in Chehalis, Washington, and Warren, Arkansas.